An absolutely great way to increase the growth of your Facebook group is to target other similar groups to yours. We already mentioned that you can exchange promotions with other groups and help each other out by increasing your member base. But there are a few tricks that you can use to target Facebook groups in your particular niche without exchanging members and helping the competition. This way of using Facebook groups to grow your business will give you an amazing advantage over your competition and propel your growth forward.
5 ways to grow a Facebook group by targeting other groups in your niche:
- The first step to start with is to create a business page if you don’t have one already. If you have one, the next thing you need to do is to create a video that will offer tremendous value to those who watch it. The video needs to be very engaging and appealing to the audience and relevant to your niche market. You need to give in your absolute best in it for the following steps to be successful.
- Once you have the video, make sure you set the privacy settings so it doesn’t appear on your business page timeline to avoid random people seeing the video. This part is very important so you can target members from other groups later on with an ad and avoid people who are already in your groups.
- The next step is to share the video in relevant groups using your personal account because business pages can’t share anything in Facebook groups. Post the video to groups you are a member of. Make sure the group is actually in your niche before posting the video otherwise it would be considered spam and the entire idea wouldn’t work.
- Once the video is posted in your chosen groups make sure you nurture the engagement on it. If people ask questions by posting comments, answer them, and encourage them to create a discussion so more and more people check out your video. You can set up a mini-goal about how many people you’d like to see your video and try to reach it. Ideally, the entire group would see it and comment.
- Once you’ve completed all the steps above it’s time for the trick that would allow you to target other group members with an ad and grow Facebook group with ads. Open your ads manager and select the custom audience tab. There you need to specify the custom audience and you’ll need to select the audience that viewed the video you shared in all the groups. Once you select the video you’ll have a custom audience of all the people that engaged with your video in all the groups you posted in. That way you can attract them to join up with your group and you’ll be able to grow Facebook group fast and stay ahead of your competition.
This is a great way to answer your question of how to grow a Facebook group with ads by targeting members from other groups that are clearly your target audience. Following these few steps will allow you to step up your game and get prospective leads to grow your group and entire community so you can use it later on and turn in some nice profits.